Halloween Safety & Security Keeping your kids safe and secure is important during the Halloween season. There are a few simple precautions you can take to ensure that your little one enjoys this spooky holiday without any fear of danger. Ensure they are supervised at all times by an adult or trusted chaperone, remain in well-lit areas, adhere to recommended trick-or-treating hours and obey traffic rules! Be sure to provide proper reflective clothing, inspect candy before consumption, and don’t forget to keep those masks visible so cars can see them!
- Choose a safe and well-lit route for trick-or-treating
- Set a time limit for trick-or-treating
- Make sure children know their phone number and address in case they get lost
- Make sure costumes fit well and are flame-resistant
- Avoid masks that obstruct vision
- Add reflective tape to costumes and bags for better visibility
- Tell children not to eat any candy until they get home and it has been inspected
- Discard any unwrapped or suspicious-looking candy
- Consider non-food treats for children with allergies
- Keep pets away from trick-or-treaters
- Turn on exterior lights and remove any tripping hazards from walkways
- Consider using battery-operated candles or glow sticks instead of real candles in jack-o-lanterns.
Halloween is a fun and exciting time for many, but it’s also important to prioritize safety and security.
By following the simple steps outlined in this infographic, you can help ensure that your Halloween experience is safe and enjoyable. Remember to plan ahead, be cautious with costumes and candy, and take necessary precautions at home.
Here are some more articles :-